"POWER PLATE" Next Generation at Hemet Family Chiropractic
Power Plate is a machine that gives the body’s muscles a high-speed workout by using vibrations to stimulate them to contract and relax. The vibrations strengthen’s and tones the muscle with a training method employing low amplitude, low frequency mechanical stimulation which exercises the musculoskeletal structures.
Health benefits include:
- Enhanced Metabolism
- Increased bone mineral density
- Reduction of the stress hormone cortisol
- Elevation of human growth hormone levels
- Improved lymphatic Flow
The Next Generation Power Plate™ represents the cutting edge of technology for the medical industry. With its revolutionary Advanced Vibration Technology, therapeutic programs that normally require substantial session lengths can be completed in a fraction of the time. Positive results are achieved without the pains and rigors of conventional, higher-impact, forms of training or rehabilitation therapy.
The Science of Next Generation Power Plate
A host of scientific research studies has been conducted to measure the benefits of Advanced Vibration Technology in general, as well as relative to specific conditions or ailments.
Folowing are some of the areas on which these studies have been focused:
With its low-impact and unobtrusive nature, the Next Generation Power PLate provides even the most physically challenged or debilitated individuals the means of improving overall health and fitness. It also expediates rehabilitation efforts that would, otherwise, be substantially more time-consuming, painful and physically demanding.
The Next Generation Power Plate is well suited for a wide variety of applications including the following:
- Post-injury / post-surgery rehabilitation
- Geriatric care / healthy longevity
- Therapeutic Massage
- Prevention & treatment of Osteoporosis
- Treatment of Arthritis
- treatment of lumbar spine alignments
- treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- treatment of Scoliosis
- Improving gait and balance
- Therapeutic treatment for disabled or debilitated individuals (e.g., MS, Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson's)
- Beginning, Intermediate and Advanceed strength training
- Elite athletic performance traing and sports injury-rehabilitation
Call now to schedule your complete health exam and evaluation appointment.